My Life by Estrela Hall owns and runs the www.mleh.ie website.
My Life by Estrela Hall needs to collect and use certain information about you when you use any of our online services.
My Life by Estrela Hall is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the security of your information very seriously.
My Life by Estrela Hall aims to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you, and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- The Data Controller
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What Personal Data My Life collect
- What My Life use your Personal Data for
- How long will My Life hold your Personal Data
- Who will have access to your Personal Data
- Your Individual Rights
The Data Controller
My Life by Estrela Hall is the Data Controller for all personal data which is collected and used by our website. A Data Controller is the legal entity which determines how and why personal data is collected and used.
My Life by Estrela Hall is located on Hale St/John St, Ardee, Co Louth, Ireland.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
My Life by Estrela Hall has appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee My Life’s compliance with its data protection obligations. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted directly by email: DPO@mleh.ie
Cookies & Site Tracking
MyLife also uses tracking software to help use monitor users traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our websites. The tracking software may collect the following technical information about your use of this website:
- IP address
- The type of computer device used by you to connect to the website
- Operating system of the computer device used by you to connect to the website
- Your preferred language used to display the webpage
- The data and time when you accessed the website
- The page you visited on the website
- Total time you spent on the website
- Geographic location (country only) of the computer device used by you to connect to the website.
What Personal Data Nua Healthcare collects?
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows My Life to identify you, such as your name, address, contact phone number, PPS number and/or email address.
Most areas of My Life’s website can be accessed by you without the need for you to provide any of your personal data. Some areas, do require you to submit your name, email address, and other contact details, such as our careers link, general contacts and referral sections.
What we use your Personal Data for?
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by My Life for the following purposes:
- Career – recruitment purposes
- To provide you with a better customer experience by making services available online
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
- To gain your feedback on this website
My Life will not use the data we collect about you on the www.mleh.ie website for any other purposes, without first contacting you and seeking your consent.
My Life may use anonymised data from this website for the purposes of analysing, planning and improving the service. This anonymised data will not include any of your personal data.
How long will we hold onto your Personal Data?
My Life will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for.
All personal data collected by My Life is retained in accordance with My Life Data Protection and GDPR Policy.
When My Life no longer needs your personal data, they securely delete or destroy your personal data.
Who will have access to your Personal Data?
Only My Life team members, agents and suppliers who are directly involved with the management of the www.mleh.ie website shall have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.
All My Life team members, agents and suppliers which may have access to personal data shall be bound to My Life via confidentiality agreements and are obliged to keep your personal data secure, and to use it only for the purposes specified by My Life.
What are your Rights?
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review: in the event that My Life refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent – where you have consented to receiving emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request, to Data Protection Officer, at: DPO@mleh.ie
When submitting a request, My Life by Estrela Hall may need information from you to confirm your identity, before processing any request.
In line with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Controller responsible for your personal information is:
My Life by Estrela Hall,
The Data Protection Officer (DPO), can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement or our data collection practices, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email address above, clearly stating the nature of your query.